A T-Shirt for the Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Batman

Steel Member
Staff member
yea sure, I'm surprised folks are actually still interested in this, I couldnt get anyone to post besides the stoners lol.

JCott

Tr0ll
this is a really cool idea, i want to be a part of it! is this still happening?
also this is my 500th post

The Batman

Steel Member
Staff member
he wont do it and he stole money from alot of people on here.

oh noe 5 dollars is missing from your internet wallet someone tell jesus

but hey, I'm finishing the doodles of your fuckings heads, not sure how to pay for the printing, probably just going to post them on here so everyone can laugh.

The Batman

Steel Member
Staff member
wheres my hep greg shirt i paid $25 for...?

Up a monkeys ass in japan for all I know, it didn't get sent back so what exactly am I supposed to do? I cant get a refund without the receipt and I'm too stubborn to take it out of my own pocket. But wait, didn't we discuss this via pm? Do you enjoy jerking off the drama stick? Does it feel amazing? I am aware of your concern for your 25 dollars, but I'm not going to do anything until I get the cash back. I got scammed out of $600 with a client when they charged me back on paypal. That's a week of work down the toilet. I am officially behind bills because of this and I dont have the extra cash to pay you back out of my own pocket.

Madis

Super Geek
Staff member
The Batman is in debt. Please help the legend by sending money in mail at his address in Jasa, PLS state.

The Batman

Steel Member
Staff member
The Batman is in debt. Please help the legend by sending money in mail at his address in Jasa, PLS state.

jfk_smiling_gif_by_kraljaleksandar-d4pzyga.gif

Hunter Treviranus

Silver Member
Up a monkeys ass in japan for all I know, it didn't get sent back so what exactly am I supposed to do? I cant get a refund without the receipt and I'm too stubborn to take it out of my own pocket. But wait, didn't we discuss this via pm? Do you enjoy jerking off the drama stick? Does it feel amazing? I am aware of your concern for your 25 dollars, but I'm not going to do anything until I get the cash back. I got scammed out of $600 with a client when they charged me back on paypal. That's a week of work down the toilet. I am officially behind bills because of this and I dont have the extra cash to pay you back out of my own pocket.

i just didnt get the shirt. how would you feel if you ordered a kick ass shirt and never received it. im not fucking you over or anything i truly did not get the shirt and i was so excited about it too. did i scam $600 from you no that was someone else so please get me a shirt or paypal me my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.