Ask Questions Here

NewbieQQ

Hi
May I know what define a good scooter axles?
I am currently looking for a good axle for my stunt scooter but I do not know what material type of axles should I buy....

Cole

Bronze member
Hi
I am currently looking for a good axle for my stunt scooter but I do not know what material type of axles should I buy....
Locknut(Nut with nylon inside) on 1 side, And a Allen key hole on the other. IF you cant find that then locknut and ratchet hole works well 2

Beyond16

Bronze member
Hi
I like flange bolts, grade 10.9 or 12. Something like this: https://www.belmetric.com/m8x125-flange-bolts-c-2_1208_1221/bfd8x45-flange-bolt-109-yellow-zinc-p-7237.html

Get M8 (metric, 8 millimeter) with 1.25mm threads. Be sure to order the right length. Add enough length for washers too. Get matching M8 grade 10.9 flange nuts also. Here is where I ordered nuts: http://www.ebay.com/itm/M8-1-25-8mm-x-1-25-Thread-Steel-Flange-Spin-Wiz-Nut-Zinc-10-9-25-pcs-/150987089000. Probably River City has better prices than Bel Metric.
If you like flange bolts/nuts, be sure to order both for 13mm wrench or 12mm wrench, or whatever combination you like. Flange nuts can be ordered in nyloc style, though I avoid that because I haven't had a loosening problem.

There are all sort of styles you can order. As long as you get 8mm diameter of the proper length and a fairly high hardness rating you should be OK.

I'm looking to buy a scooter .I'm 190 lbs. I used to ride when I was 170 I'm looking for one that has a weight limit high enough to support me. I'm not new to the sport just can't find weight limits on any.

I'm looking to buy a scooter .I'm 190 lbs. I used to ride when I was 170 I'm looking for one that has a weight limit high enough to support me. I'm not new to the sport just can't find weight limits on any.

Hey there, I ride a Honda PCX150 and weigh 200. No issue. In fact, after the engine was totally broken in, I actually hit the speed limiter more often than not (it's limited at 65MPH), and the scooter doesn't struggle. The only time it slows down at all is on steep, extended uphill climbs, but that's going to be basically anything under a 250cc scooter regardless. Dig the PCX--worth a look!

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Hey there, I ride a Honda PCX150 and weigh 200. No issue. In fact, after the engine was totally broken in, I actually hit the speed limiter more often than not (it's limited at 65MPH), and the scooter doesn't struggle. The only time it slows down at all is on steep, extended uphill climbs, but that's going to be basically anything under a 250cc scooter regardless. Dig the PCX--worth a look!
Wrong kind of forum

Elliott SR

Bronze member
Wrong kind of forum
Yup, that made my day

JM Nation

Hey guys, i uploaded a video about me and my friend first time at a skatepark and we are going to upload every 2-3 days on scooter and skatepark vlogs and dares and public pranks and more, i just wanted to see what you guys think and what we could to do make it more enjoyable, FYI we suck a## at scooters, this is our first time and all we could do is ride down ramps. we are hoping to get bigger on youtube. make sure to check us out :) search JM Nation on youtube, cant post links xD ehh why am i doing this, no one will see this post anyways :(

I want to start riding a scooter, but i want my scooter to be under $100 and to be good. For now i am thinking between: Razor Pro XX; Fuzion Pro X-3; Fuzion Pro X-5. Which one is the best? Can you help me, please?

Whats up everyone? So I am getting back into scootering and haven't done it in about 4 years. Just never really had time to. But now that i live in downtown Chicago i feel the need to get back into it lol. Whats a really good complete that won't be too expensive?

steeze_laweeze

Bronze member
So I got a tsi paramount v3 for Christmas, since then I loved it, until I noticed that the deck was severely banana'd. I tried to focus it and sure enough it flexed. Normally I wouldn't care but the flex was insane. My question is, is this normal for any paramount version? (considering how thin the actual deck is from grind plate to foot plate, and any other factors that may contribute to this)