Ask Questions Here

majohnson1

Bronze member
So Christmas was 3 days ago, how much have you ridden it, have you done many stair sets or anything else with big gaps or drops?

a place where you go to ask questions and dont know how to search. ask any question here without the "grr, theres already 57345183 threads about this!"

so if youve signed up within the last month or so make sure to post anything you need to know here first

thank you and please post here or search before making a thread :)
How do u know if your on

Hey guys! I recently purchased the Ethic Iconoclast set and have to say that I'm very happy with it. The only issue I have with it is the lack of compatibility with other scooter parts due to the new 12mm standard. Are there any decks that will work with the Ethic Calypso 125 wheels? Thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hey guys was wondering I just bought a 09 VIP champion and I wanted to know how to tell if it's 49cc or 50cc I know this is probably a dumb question but I need to know for registration purposes

Jimbob

Don't know if this is the right place to post this but I found these CRISP T bars online in one store and haven't seen them anywhere else tried searching for them everywhere I could and all I can get is a picture. Just wondering if anyone had any information on them? 122978.jpg

Hey peeps noob dad of a 10 year old boy here looking for a lil nfo and guidance from the troops on the front line
Off the skatepark, I figure who better to ask than the hardcore corp. Anyway Christmas is fast approaching my 10 yr
old son who is big for his age and has been scootering at skateparks etc for just under 11 months and has learned some basic tricks but no broken bones yet lol. I want to buy him a suitable scooter for his age size and experience, I have around £200 UK money can any of you guys/girls help me out here and recommend a standard non custom scooter I can buy to see his face light
up on Xmas morning when he sees it. Any help nfo advice will be very much appreciated like and I would imagine you would also
be helping a lot of other parents like myself who are turning to these forums for help. Respectaculare! Stunt Scooting New Olympic Sport yey

emil_rides_street

Steel Member
Hey peeps noob dad of a 10 year old boy here looking for a lil nfo and guidance from the troops on the front line
Off the skatepark, I figure who better to ask than the hardcore corp. Anyway Christmas is fast approaching my 10 yr
old son who is big for his age and has been scootering at skateparks etc for just under 11 months and has learned some basic tricks but no broken bones yet lol. I want to buy him a suitable scooter for his age size and experience, I have around £200 UK money can any of you guys/girls help me out here and recommend a standard non custom scooter I can buy to see his face light
up on Xmas morning when he sees it. Any help nfo advice will be very much appreciated like and I would imagine you would also
be helping a lot of other parents like myself who are turning to these forums for help. Respectaculare! Stunt Scooting New Olympic Sport yey
The Forum is pretty much dead.

but for around 200pounds I'd look at a MaddGear Complete. Not too expensive and robust enough to last a few years

Hey im new here and i guess this fits for my question but im planning on backpacking from stl to the bay area this summer and was wondering if anyone would be down to let me crash on their couch for the night or two during my trip. It would be much appreciated if anyone could help. And if theres already a couch surfing thread could someone direct me to it.

a place where you go to ask questions and dont know how to search. ask any question here without the "grr, theres already 57345183 threads about this!"

so if youve signed up within the last month or so make sure to post anything you need to know here first

thank you and please post here or search before making a thread :)
Anyplace in Houston, TX that sells 150cc trikes?

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

readybmxer

Bronze member
"Joined in 2016" FOH you have no idea what it was like

Where did the community go then
Maybe so, but I sure know that this place was once filled with members. Been lurking since 2012, made an account in 2016 because Tommy Christiana mentioned it and it rang a bell.