AustralianScooters3

Tue Jan 17 2006, 09:23PM AustralianScooters Was Released!

Tue Dec 26 2006, 09:01PM AustralianScooters 2 Was Released!

2010 AustralianScooters3 Will Be Released!

Hi again all, I am proud to announce that Aus3 will be begin production as early as next week.
After several discussions with Coedie, Ladam, Nickeh, Adam Rouse & a few other top blokes, we decided it was time..almost 3 years later.
& i assure you it will be a video to be excited for.

showcasing how this sport has picked up over the years and is growing in respect with all the top extreme sports.

Now down to business!

This will be Edited by Myself & Nickeh as far as we know.

Obviously we are going to have alot of demand for entry to this video, but as Aussies are starting to really kill it at scooting, we have maxed sections to 20-25, Please understand the amount of riders.
We will decide on the spot these places between Coedie, Myself and a few others, and we release a list on categorizing everyone.
EVERYONE is open to the friends section, we are more than happy to include you, and would love to receive footage from you.

20 top rider sections - ( pushing to 25 if needed ).
Friends sections for footage lacking a personal section.
Crashes
Throwaways
Mix of Australia's top riding and biggest hammers from 2003 ( all recoverable footage )
All Australian states

At this stage a estimate date can not be told, as im sure you all understand its production is going to be huge.

Love to be back on the scene with all you boys as i have missed you all.
Looking forward to riding/filming with you.

All footage can be sent to me at -
165 Wyangala Crescent,
Sydney,
Campbelltown,
Leumeah,

POSTEDITS

AustralianScooters3 Footage Deadline - January 10th 2010

Small Tease
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysupTaZjTuk

Footage Quality Requirements -
As were trying to keep this pretty HighQ - please ensure footage is at least
720 x 576 pixels ( we cant take any format lower, don't worrie, Every SD camera shoots minimum at this resolution )
H.264.movs/mpegs are great. (Please try not to supply .wmvs but if so, we will work around it )

Any questions please contact me.

add - scooterphil@hotmail.com
or
email - phil.lagettie@mobileactive.com

LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Phil lagettie.
<3

Rory.c

phil lagettie you are a boss and a half brother!

ill start filming for my section now brother, i go plenty of bangers coming.

Nickeh

James Earl. said:
So any one with good footy can be in it?

Sure man,
Just Send a bunch of clips to phils address, then later on, Coedie, Phil & I will watch all the clips and decide

oh gnarly, ide be mad keen to round up some clips, we need to get a lil bit of street in this vid so its not just all park lol.

man its good to have u back in the scene phil, already things like this are starting up which could never be done with out u here man.
lets make sure this one is a big success.

clarkyTAS said:
so do we send a usb or a cd or what to you house?
and it it single clips or self edited section?
USB would be easier.. you can get more on..

And single highres clips would be best, if you trust us to edit it for you..if not, we can place it in as you have cut it.
but it could complicate things.