AustralianScooters3

Adam21

I got myself banned.
all my footage is in a mix of 50 folders if random footage rightn now, but i got all of it in a vegas file. u rekon i can wack it all together with a black spot in between clips and render it as avi so hardly any quality gets ruined and post to you?

Jack Brown

So will there be a section of just random clips sent in from random people who are decent as well as each Top rider section

all my footage is in a mix of 50 folders if random footage rightn now, but i got all of it in a vegas file. u rekon i can wack it all together with a black spot in between clips and render it as avi so hardly any quality gets ruined and post to you?

Yeah bro thats fine man.
send anything you want, even if its not riding, i kinda want random shit aswell. but what ever you feel like sending thats cool.

So will there be a section of just random clips sent in from random people who are decent as well as each Top rider section
Yeah man, you got it ;)

cLeMo321

phil im mad keen to get sick footage for this man, wont be getting my camera back till feb. if i ever do get it back.

hoping that wont be too late.

and riders getting footage for their parts should remember that footjams and anything scooter-fakie just looks fucking stupid. so have that in mind, unless your name is coedie donovan, he is the only cunt that makes that shit look remotly not gay as fuck haha :D

all of it was becoming old and i didnt want it to die so uploaded it. ive started again anyway

Hahaha im so lost with this product man, i dont know WHATS happining, and sadly i dont know if it will go ahead to be honest.
i have only recieved 4 clips haha?

if someone out there is keen to edit it, and has to time then go for it, cause it would be sad to see it dull down.