Death Grips

BenJelinek

Administrator
Staff member
bump cause i just recently got into this band (yeah im pretty late on this bandwagon) and holyyy fuck i've never listened to more addicting music. i never would have expected to like them at all but after actually listening to all of money store and exmilitary with a lyric sheet in hand i cant believe how incredibly fucking talented these guys are. real, dark, gritty and FUCKED up music. probably the best hip hop group ive heard in a few years. so good. it makes me feel like im in an extremely violent graphic novel, like watchmen or something.

tylerbillman

Steel Member
bump cause i just recently got into this band (yeah im pretty late on this bandwagon) and holyyy fuck i've never listened to more addicting music. i never would have expected to like them at all but after actually listening to all of money store and exmilitary with a lyric sheet in hand i cant believe how incredibly fucking talented these guys are. real, dark, gritty and FUCKED up music. probably the best hip hop group ive heard in a few years. so good. it makes me feel like im in an extremely violent graphic novel, like watchmen or something.

shit's deep son

DavidMiles47

Steel Member
I haven't posted here in yeeeeeeaaaaaarrrs but glad to see dg being talked about. Its true I'm obsessed i know EVERY thing about them and participated in the nldw ARG lmao I'm a 4cahn loser.

but anyways what do y'all think of fashion week? and inanimate sensations?