Film Photography Thread

issac p

Silver Member
Post pics shot with film, talk about cameras, different films, processing, etc.
I use a nikon fm10 slr, konica z-up 70 vp point and shoot, and mostly just cheap color films, usually 400 iso, 36 exposure. I get the film developed at a local camera shop, and put onto a cd.
Here's some pics to get this going.

tumblr_neooqrZTFD1tw8a2ao1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nbe9erYnN11tw8a2ao1_1280.jpg
tumblr_nhl5lcnyCw1tw8a2ao1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ni1ppn01eH1tw8a2ao1_1280.jpg
R1-03252-0026.jpg

Robert

Tr0ll
k1000 with 800 iso fugi film 24 exposure

I have 4 more rolls I need to develop, they've been in the fridge for almost a year lol
o19ngEol.jpg

ubKTGefl.jpg

v0NE8Orl.jpg

E0X86XSl.jpg

WMEzvYyl.jpg

ChrisFleugel

Silver Member
i really wanna get into film photography/digital photography. some great pictures in here already, cant wait to see what else you guys post

Bror Svensson

Gold Member
I love shooting with film but its expensive, my setup is a AE 1 with a 50mn 1.8. Love fuji film, especialy the 800 iso one. I dont have my photo digital but i do have real life prints of a couple of them.

GRAYDONSHEDSSTREET

Silver Member
I want to start collecting old cameras, old photos look way better to me. Always see em at yard sales. I have 50+ old 60-90's ads if anyone wants me to post some

issac p

Silver Member
well each roll is around $3, but then its like $12 to develop and get put on a cd, with no prints. but after the 2 roll, each roll is 50% off to develop.

Chrispy

Silver Member
I take pictures with a disposable kodak funsaver. I have an instagram dedicated to it its @disposablephotography. I have been inactive for a minute but i'll be back on very soon!

Bror Svensson

Gold Member
I tried "scanning" my film today with my dads 36mp D810 and the photos look better than what the scaning companys picture turns out to be. Even if you dont have a super fancy dslr try scaning them yourself it really makes good resultes!
Make sure you are shooting in raw tho other wise it will turn to shit as you have to correct some colors!

DigtalRev made a great video about it.