Flatland Thread

GRAYDONSHEDSSTREET

Silver Member
Anyone do flatland riding, I think with every riding park and street we need some more flat riders. I have a background in unicycling so naturally it interests me, probably an old thread for this but I'd prefer to start a new one. Talk about tricks, riders, tips, whatever

Phase Three

Silver Member
I ride flat in the morning and at night. Just doing tricks that are flowy. Sort of a similar style to jon reyes and lewis crampton. I can ride unicycles too

BeeFrew

Silver Member
I ride flat like every day I can't go somewhere else. I try and learn a majority of my tricks flat rather than flyout

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
Out of pretty big banks is a ton easier than fly out, also looks better since you're actually moving forwards too and land moving, rather than fly out where you go up, down, and don't move haha

Travis.Regnier

Steel Member
i got a pretty strong manny game, can do a ton of tricks into manny and even more out, i can gap to manny, manny to gap, working on some pretty cool flat ground manny combo's too

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
what is the key to nose manuals and manuals etc
manuals, learn them with the brake first so you can manage a comfortable balance point and all, then you can start doing brakeless mannys and just balance with your body - like bmx manuals n shit

nose manuals - im not too good at these so yeah, but id guess you should learn hang 5s just to get the hang of riding on the front wheel and all. nose mannys are a lot easier with taller bars though, i used to suck so much at them and fall every time but then i got like 26" high and theyre so nice now haha