Flatland Thread

Ignacho

Silver Member
flatlands the shit, rode flat for like 2 years before I went to a park, at my backyard I could ride all day. It has flat and even has like a little kicker type of thing since the ground wasn't all flat when it got covered with cement

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
any pointers?
Ummm, I'm not outside trying the trick right now so I'm having a hard time picturing it in my head but I think I'm turning my body FS just a little bit... like just enough to give the deck a bit more room to come around... I'm not sure

Billie Rainbow

Silver Member
its just like a jturn fakie slider to me but obviously not the same thing, did a revert on a euro years ago but never with a footplant. turn the bars more than 90 deg, pressure on the heels which will make you feel the slider motion and get ready to put head over bars. didnt watch it, just relearnt it. did he per chance footplant mongo? i found that easier.

Ignacho

Silver Member
its just like a jturn fakie slider to me but obviously not the same thing, did a revert on a euro years ago but never with a footplant. turn the bars more than 90 deg, pressure on the heels which will make you feel the slider motion and get ready to put head over bars. didnt watch it, just relearnt it. did he per chance footplant mongo? i found that easier.
Yeah, he did. IMO mongo footplants look better

JasonxB

Steel Member
Not the same thing but I discovered it's really fun to do a no-comply fs 180 and land on your back wheel and pivot frontside out like a 360. Also to do a barspin during the pivot out.

Joe Riley

The Gypsy
Staff member
Mods don't have the ability to ban. Only admins do. I've been dicking around for an hour trying to figure it out. He literally has over 195,000 warnings. The forum switched to XenForo instead of vBulletin and control panels aren't accessible any more. Although I figured out who it is.

For the record, we can see IP addresses.