hong kong trip: FUCKKING SHITT UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manzie

Steel Member
Yeah, it was pretty much the same in Japan. Everyone is stoked for scooters there. Evryone is soooo friendly as well

SOA

Steel Member
r u near kowloon in hk?

if u ae you could go check out maddgear office im sure they have show room with the new freesyle scooter there making

Manzie

Steel Member
Nah, i'm gunna rob them.
There's a shop down the road from my hotel where I can buy a BB Grenade Launcher for 50 AUS dollars.

SOA

Steel Member
JKSN MNZ said:
Nah, i'm gunna rob them.
There's a shop down the road from my hotel where I can buy a BB Grenade Launcher for 50 AUS dollars.

sick try sneak one back

address is in east kowloon so might not be so close to u ]http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&q=202+mirror+tower,61+mody+rd+TST+east+kowloon+hk&um=1&ie=UTF-8&split=0&gl=au&ei=LrleSseMNcz-kAXM1r2oCg&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=title&resnum=1[/url]

its number 202 like office 202 of that building

u should ask them for a sample of there new scooters u might be lucky

Manzie

Steel Member
Sweet, i'll go kill her.

Anyway, uhhh I don't think i'll be going to any other parks, theyre all insanely far away and frankly, pretty crap.

I'm going to Mei Foo tomorro (the one i posted earlier) and probably again on sunday. I'll film heaps!

James Scown

Steel Member
i bought a bb gun when i lived in china for about 4 bucks. thing is a unit, we almost smashed a car window with a plastic pellet

ryanlovegays

Ryan Lovegays
Tommo ^.^ said:
haha.
i was gonna get a bb gun but my dad didn't let me
it was funny, one of the boxes was like
"desert eag"
when the gun is "desert eagle"
Rofl.
New item at maccas desert egg
an egg for desert
:O