hong kong trip: FUCKKING SHITT UPDATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarradSmith

Jarrad Smith (Gen Y)
Yeah, but only if you can find a PAL version. If he get's any other then games won't work unless he buys them in Hong Kong.

Manzie

Steel Member
FUCKING SHIT UPDATE

SO, basically, i spent most of yesterday arguing with the pricks at the skatepark to let me in, becaue apparently scooters are dangerous. They finally let me in after two hours of arguing and calling various sports associations. So, i got in, started riding, after literally about 5 minutes, i tried to whip rewind the box jump they have there, wheel slipped out, and i chin-planted. So now i have a fractured finger and a chunk out of my chin and below my eye.
So yesterday sucked giant fucking balls.

Can't use left hand at all, and face hurts alot.
Oh, yeah and theres a category 3 hurricane here right now, scary as fuck.

So im bottled up in my room, with only my 200mw laser pointer to amuse me.

SOA

Steel Member
JKSN MNZ said:
FUCKING SHIT UPDATE

SO, basically, i spent most of yesterday arguing with the pricks at the skatepark to let me in, becaue apparently scooters are dangerous. They finally let me in after two hours of arguing and calling various sports associations. So, i got in, started riding, after literally about 5 minutes, i tried to whip rewind the box jump they have there, wheel slipped out, and i chin-planted. So now i have a fractured finger and a chunk out of my chin and below my eye.So yesterday sucked giant fucking balls.

Can't use left hand at all, and face hurts alot.
Oh, yeah and theres a category 3 hurricane here right now, scary as fuck.

So im bottled up in my room, with only my 200mw laser pointer to amuse me.

OH Man what did the people who run the park do, sorry lol i know u eating shit aint that funny, but for all that hassel to say its safe dude let us in then boom u eat it lol like were the people who run it FREAKING

LukeMaff

I got myself banned.
omg bs cunt 200mw? take down some planes with tthat shiiit i got like 30mw and it goes far ass.

Manzie

Steel Member
Uh, Justin, yeah, the people who were hassling me had left by then, so I pretty much left straight after that and they didn't see me.

I didn't get knocked out, just hit my chin really hard.
I look like I have some kind of muscle retardation typing right now haha.

Uhhh, yesh, my laser pointer is amazing, it can light matches from across my hotel room haha.

Jason

Silver Member
ABACUS

In Australia, you mess with tourists.

But in China, tourists mess with YOU.

Jackson, film yourself screwing with chinese people. Make a music video or some shit, epic win.

Manzie

Steel Member
Lulz, i've been screwing with these people in the building opposite me while they eat.

It's fucking hilarious. I'll try film it.

Status
Not open for further replies.