Introduce yourself

AlvinE

Welcome dude!!!

My name is Keith Zadig and I've been riding for 8 years. I quit for about 4 and I'm back now!

Here's my latest video :)

Thanks dude! That video is so sick!! I love that you and (Riley?!) can be such good friends even tough one skates and one scoots. Scooter riders get so much hate from skateboarders... Dope!!

KeithZadig

Thanks dude! That video is so sick!! I love that you and (Riley?!) can be such good friends even tough one skates and one scoots. Scooter riders get so much hate from skateboarders... Dope!!

Haha yeah we're homies!! He skates and I scoot all the time

Hi guys, my name is Lewis and I live in Eastern North Carolina. I drive a Suzuki 650 Burgman. I am a 100 % DAV from service with the 82nd ABN DIV. I have been riding motorcycles nearly all of my life. Dirt bikes when I was younger and street Harley's most of my adult life. After a military injury I began riding smaller scooters and now ride maxi scooter. I have had my present 650 Suzuki Burgman since 2009 and love the scoot. Thanks for the Add!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

dylan.dvx

Hi guys, my name is Lewis and I live in Eastern North Carolina. I drive a Suzuki 650 Burgman. I am a 100 % DAV from service with the 82nd ABN DIV. I have been riding motorcycles nearly all of my life. Dirt bikes when I was younger and street Harley's most of my adult life. After a military injury I began riding smaller scooters and now ride maxi scooter. I have had my present 650 Suzuki Burgman since 2009 and love the scoot. Thanks for the Add!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wrong kind of scooters

Sent from my iPhone using The Scooter Resource

Hey i'm Guillermo Ruiz,
I have been riding since 2014
Used to live in Singapore but now i live in Madrid, Spain.
I prefer riding square rails and buttery street ledges,
but I also like to ride park now and then.
My favorite rail grind is a frontside lipslide although i haven't thrown them down big rails yet.

Hey guys
I am Eva from the United Kingdom.

Urban sports are my life and especially skateboarding and stunt scootering.

I am a 23 year old who lives in Newcastle (I'm Geordie!) but I’m planning on moving out to New Zealand.

My favorite colour is light blue, my favorite music is punk rock but I can dig all sorts of different alternative styles.

Living the urban lifestyle has been my thing since I was born. My dad -before we moved to Newcastle- had his own skate shop and my mother was a graffiti artist.

Together with a friend I made a website for the United Kingdom about stunt scooters : Urban Wheelz