Introduce yourself

Cole

Bronze member
Hi im cole you probably know me from the many many threads I made which i sincerely apologize i though thats how u did things i browse reddit a lot so sorry

skyrockett

Bronze member
What's up guys, i used to be pretty active on here and ride like 2 years ago, i end up doing something with my life and picked up an apprenticeship. Now my scooter sits out on the back verandah, only been ridden once in the last two years :( I'm thinking about riding again, just need to find the time, and probably need to learn everything again haha

P.s- i have no clue what my old username and password was, so i made a new account.

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
What's up guys, i used to be pretty active on here and ride like 2 years ago, i end up doing something with my life and picked up an apprenticeship. Now my scooter sits out on the back verandah, only been ridden once in the last two years :( I'm thinking about riding again, just need to find the time, and probably need to learn everything again haha

P.s- i have no clue what my old username and password was, so i made a new account.
Well, whatever your name was before, it's nice to see you again haha

Hi Im my key Orlando jr I learned front flips at adrenaline for the one year contract contest for famous stars and straps and monster I was wondering if you guys would sponsor me for BMX I have many trucks just look at my Facebook page m one Orlando

Elliott SR

Bronze member
Hi Im my key Orlando jr I learned front flips at adrenaline for the one year contract contest for famous stars and straps and monster I was wondering if you guys would sponsor me for BMX I have many trucks just look at my Facebook page m one Orlando
60114268.jpg