Introduce yourself

JasonxB

Steel Member
I've been here a while now, but i'm Jason and I live in Long Beach California. I'm 16 and I mostly ride at local schools or outside my house. Favorite tricks are backboard whip, back smith whip, and truckdriver.

Sean Liu

Bronze member
I'm Sean and I'm from Shanghai, China. I'm 13 and I've been riding for about 4 1/2 years now. I live in China so I'm kind of lonely in the scooter scene here.

michael bowers

Bronze member
Hi i'm Michael Bowers from Baton Rouge Louisiana and i can't do shit, i suck at scooters. I actually ride bmx now but just rebuilt my scooter to have fun. So Hi.

VeganJeff

My name is Jeff, I am old and just bought a scooter for fun. My friends and I rode Razors for fun in college but transitioned to mountain biking. I live in Portland, for now. I bought a Crisp Ultima (let the hate begin) and just ordered TSI Heptrons from Sky High(thanks for the shop recommendations) because the Crisp bars made my back sore the first day.

I can't do any tricks and have spent the last week trying to figure out the terminology like flyout and ski.

JoelanPlz

Steel Member
My name is Jeff, I am old and just bought a scooter for fun. My friends and I rode Razors for fun in college but transitioned to mountain biking. I live in Portland, for now. I bought a Crisp Ultima (let the hate begin) and just ordered TSI Heptrons from Sky High(thanks for the shop recommendations) because the Crisp bars made my back sore the first day.

I can't do any tricks and have spent the last week trying to figure out the terminology like flyout and ski.
welcome and good luck dude!

Sean Liu

Bronze member

good luck, have fun.

Last edited:

Tailwype

My name's Jules,I'm a f*cking french who is lost in this US forum,I love heelwhips,I ride my scooter like a skateboard,I suck at barspin's shit and I love riders like Kyle Arnholt or Issac Miller. Sorry for my bad english and have fun on your scootah !