Mgp general discussion, news and questions [east coast tour info inside]

i was lookin at the normal MGP pic on their site, and the headtube is the same size as the nitro, i just wanted to know if their the propper headtube length as to the majority of scooters, or are they still a lttle different?

nitroRCs

i was lookin at the normal MGP pic on their site, and the headtube is the same size as the nitro, i just wanted to know if their the propper headtube length as to the majority of scooters, or are they still a lttle different?
The normal MGP's are Sigs have the short headtube.

The Ninja and Nitro have the normal sized one.

Zaηe

Keepin' Peace
Staff member
Has anyone broken the new forged MGP's ?

Yeah, i know for sure Luke has, and some other kid from somewhere has haha.
But iunno who else.

Also, i reckon all decks should have the smaller headtube, it looks better. IMO

nitroRCs

Some people have broken them yes, but a very small amount. Every deck out there has been broken.

They are one of the strongest decks out there and just wait for the Nitro. Will be good to see if anyone can break that.......

matr!

Silver Member
Yeah, i know for sure Luke has, and some other kid from somewhere has haha.
But iunno who else.

Also, i reckon all decks should have the smaller headtube, it looks better. IMO

I agree with the shorter headtube, but only if they start making compatible forks

Steele.M

Bronze member
ive seen the new nitros mick naungput has one they look alright but really shitty compared to the normal madd gears but maybe that was becaus ehe had the ninja

nitroRCs

I kinda like how they have colours now. But i DO think they should have made a silver and black version of the Nitro also.

Anyhow, MGP FTW!