Netflix recommendations

Juan.

Silver Member
Hmm what have you watched on netflix that you recommend? This month ive watched Wilfred and that anime avatar. Wilfred is really entertaining and is about this guy who can talk to his neighbors dog and they become best friends but the dog always fucks him over. Avatar is that shit from nick that we all thought was childish as fuck but honestly i watched 1 episode for the hell of it and i could not stop. It has everything you could want so i HIGHLY recommend that shit. SHIT!

can you guys write a tiny bit about what you liked about the movie and what other movies it relates to so that we have an idea? if your just naming movies it doesn't really help

btyczki21

TV shows:
breaking bad
how i met your mother
that 70's show
sons of anarchy
Cosmos

movies:
lazarus project
the union (any documentry about weed)
Drive
Dazed and Confused
Gonzo-Hunter S. Thompson documentry
anything about the universe and space
DMT the spirit molecule

i used to watch Avatar when it first came out!!! it really is a great show, starts out pretty childish but the dialogue gets better about half way through. the last few episodes of the last season are so epic

Juan.

Silver Member
God bless america - Disgusted with American society and diagnosed with a brain tumor, Frank teams up with teenager Roxy and the two begin killing reality TV stars, bigots and others they find repugnant in Bobcat Goldthwait's black comedy.

My view : Old guy who hates what america has become and goes killing all the ------s like the rich snotty teenager who bitches when she doesnt get what she want and snotty news casters. Starts a little slow but its worth it. If your like a 12 year old and have a tiny attention span then skip it.

cas13

Bronze member
They're releasing the movie in 2013 too.^

Parks and Recreation,
Chappelle's Show,
The Office (both UK and US).