NEW AND IMPROVED! TRICKS YOU NEED HELP WITH ZOMG

Bror Svensson

Gold Member
Anyone got tips on quad heel whips? I tried them today and after triple the scooter starts to really go away from me, does anyone have any tips on how you keep it under you?

Phase Three

Silver Member
Everyone says that lol my problem is everything gets "heavy" in the air like when i try to whip a set, the back of my deck after like 180° feels heavy and causes me to like nosedive but with the back of my deck facing foreward. Should i go faster?
if four bars are too low they make you lean forward too much. or it might be the head tube angle

Chrispy

Silver Member
if four bars are too low they make you lean forward too much. or it might be the head tube angle
Im riding a session with 24 high bars + scs and im 5'7 so idk thats my probLem. I will huck one sunday on film so yall can critique it lol

Ethan_

Silver Member
bump
tips for better fakies i always fakie hop even tho ive been riding for more than two years lol

Chrispy

Silver Member
bump
tips for better fakies i always fakie hop even tho ive been riding for more than two years lol
Wat da faq.
Nah but i think that the secret is to look at your front wheel while you fakie, even glace at it. It helped me

Chrispy

Silver Member
I say also try swerving a little bit. Like idk how to explain it, if you are about to go too slow start carving left and right and then you will be full speed again

Chrispy

Silver Member
What? Lol no i can do all my tricks off a small set now except for 180 bars lol. Wtf are you saying graydon? Lol i have one clip of me but its dumb. I feel that I am progressing kinda quickly now.
Does anyone have tips with front lips? I always clip my rail on the way up lol