NEW AND IMPROVED! TRICKS YOU NEED HELP WITH ZOMG

lukeramseyy

Steel Member
I only have flat to work with lol. I might try to build a kicker soon. Tbh the front foot idea is good should i do that with twhips aswell?
Flick tailwhips with your front foot and hold your back foot out a little in front of you ready to catch the deck

JasonxB

Steel Member
boardslide spine to whip in and manny bar outs?
any tips?
manual bar out: it's easier when you can find a perfect center of balance before you jump out, you can practice by doing a manual then hopping out of it as high as you normally hop to barspin, then add the barspin

lucasw

Steel Member
back crooks?
when you turn, dont turn your whole body, just your legs. learn how to back lip WELL and be able to hold back smiths for a long time. just start by doing a back smith, lean forward, and then hold it for as long as you can. after that just try to get it and practice it a lot. (im not the expert at them but yeah thats my tip).

JoelanPlz

Steel Member
when you turn, dont turn your whole body, just your legs. learn how to back lip WELL and be able to hold back smiths for a long time. just start by doing a back smith, lean forward, and then hold it for as long as you can. after that just try to get it and practice it a lot. (im not the expert at them but yeah thats my tip).
i can get in to them and hold them perfectly i just cant get out :s

Sean Liu

Bronze member
ty i'll try that, any tips for popping out as well?

Montgomery jensen

Bronze member
any one else do scooter fakie grinds, iv been doing scooterfake salades and disasters, for around 1 year, and i recently learned how to do scooterfakie smiths and feebles on boxes and scooter fakie smiths on rails, so if anyon eis interested il post a clip soon