****new forum rule. Everyone read this now.*********

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hep Greg

Administrator
if you post a thread in the wrong section 3 or more times, you'll be banned for up to 2 weeks.

this forum is cluttered with so much crap, we need to be more organized as a community. you'll never get anything good out of it if you dont put anything good into it. the forum is what YOU all make of it, and you treat it like trash. this site has held our community together for so long, and now its dangling on a thread because of the way that you have all treated the forum in the past few years. we're all guilty of it, and its shit. we need to stop shit talking and arguing and start connecting and educating.

K

Kieran Mayhew

Yes ash, we have decided that it is time to give a shit!

AndyNguyen

Bronze member
Hanging on a thread. I see what you did there :D. But for real this was needed even though I wasn't here that that long

Victor C.

I feel like this is a good rule, but for certain threads, where it could be in 2 or more sections, it's tough to decide where to put it. But for threads like "Selling complete" in the "Scooters" section, I agree with this.

ChrisBrown

Steel Member
Thos was strongly needed and I hope it helps out. Now can we hear a speech about the immaturity of the new dimmers and how they are tearing this pale apart ? (not saying I've been here for a long time, but I'm not 8 and troll for days)

matr!

Silver Member
You sir, can get fucked.

I'm joking, but seriously, is this necessary? Some people have no street smarts when it comes to the internetz.

Status
Not open for further replies.