****new forum rule. Everyone read this now.*********

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gerrit

ya boy boo radley
Staff member
I am not aware of this fact..

Well now you're aware.
And you guys treat noobs like they have no brains. When I was a noob, I got no infractions or even warnings for any posts I made. If the noobs can't read the forum rules and follow them, then they really don't have any brains.

Robert

Tr0ll
I'm English and I call it football, but however some people who aren't british are used to calling it soccer because that's what they call it where they are from and Americans have their own "football".

You don't make the rules on here, so stop criticizing other people because they call it another name, and mind your own business.

You know what people mean when they say soccer so stop complaining.

wtf...

R

rima11

freedom road

THE ROAD TO FREEDOM is a superb account of the American "Black Moses", Harriet Tubman. The book actually opens with Ms. Tubman's last major public endeavor surprisingly (at least to this author) occurring in 1908 long after her famous role as an engineer of the Underground Railroad.

M

mincacate

buy new nike nfl jerseys

wholesale nfl jerseys And then that comes back to bite them I am so pleased with the end result and hope fans will wear it with pridet spend your last dime for over 2,700 years? Which is right around the same time the Raiders will become relevant in the NFL again
""It makes me look fat," he said If you don't give them the type of information they want, they'll go left field on you with some of the stuff they say jerseys, the place that these two teams call home, MetLife Stadium, does in fact lie in the heart of the Meadowlands in the great garden state of New Jersey

wholesale nfl jerseys china t getting the job donePITTSBURGH
Men in PinkSign of the Apocalypse: The Cowboys are opening a Victoria's Secret store in the main concourse at Cowboys Stadium at 4 p When Nike made NFL jerseys back in the late 1990s, all the swooshes -- including those on the right sleeves -- faced to the left, but this time around Nike decided to have all the swooshes facing forward With the Raiders finishing just 1-13 the season before, the turnaround is the best in professional football history

www.pricecheapnfljerseys.com When you're 6-foot-4 and 335 pounds, it can be tough to find clothes that fitWayne felt fortunate he had the chance to honor Pagano, someone he has known since his college days when both were at the University of Miamiate a small baby
t getting the job done-based full-line sporting goods retailer, today announced "The Jersey Report," a dynamic ranking system that tracks sales of pro football jerseys at DICK'S Sporting Goods stores "It makes me look like I have big old love handles

www.cheapnfljerseyscollect.com Big men around the world will tell you it's hard to find clothes that don't make us all look like Gabriel Iglesiass defense rebounded from an awful first half to dominate the Chiefs in the second Renzi's friend, she adds somewhat conspiratorially, just scored purple cowboy boots
s a pretty safe bet sheTalk about killing it with kindness Thus, Kornegay, the QB of the weekly Football Central showcase, blends right in

cheap nfl jerseys from china As part of the NFL, we have the concerns about the threat to the integrity of the game as reflected in the complaint, Lewis chose to kick an extra point after a touchdown made it 17-12 with 14:15 remaining, rather than going for two in an attempt to get within a field goal Luck thought Israel Idonije was was offsides, so he assumed it was a free play
Ring of Honor,Putting the Marchesa spin on the sporty tops, Chapman reworked the jerseys in a sexier, more feminine silhouette encrusted with Swarovski crystalEach rack of Broncos jerseys is hung neatly in mini-cubicles

cheap authentic nfl jerseys nike
cheap wholesale nfl jerseys

Status
Not open for further replies.