Official Legit List

Aidan Burns

Steel Member
still get called unlegit. kinda like me. I'm not on the unlegit list though. I've been scammed in the past 3 trades I've done.

Foster

Steel Member
Kinda have been wondering this, but If someone was on the Unlegit list and ended up doing successful trades after they got put on the Unlegit list what would happen?

You would be put un the semi-legit/sketch list. Unless they had done some major scams or somthing before. Then they would stay unlegit.

RideSoCal

Bronze member
Stackies is on the legit list but his trade with me was sketchy. He lied about stupid stuff and was never straight forward with me. Saying shit like his dad shipped but didn't know if he got a receipt or that he also didn't get tracking even though when the package arrived it had a tracking # and said it was shipped 3 days prior even when he says he had shipped many days before that. I got my stuff but was very unpleased with how it went considering how I sent him my deck and scs the day I said I would with tracking and it arrived within 72 hours. Took me almost 2 weeks after he got my stuff. Just putting this out there. And I texted him asking if he could vouch for me on here and said he would and still hasn't haha. Niggas need to be straight up but I guess since half the people on here are little kids there isn't much to expect.