Philadelphia

Hep Greg

Administrator
does anyone ride in philadelphia? it seems that there's never anyone out here, kinda bums me out. we need more kids shredding in philly!

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Good one. Your comment is defeating the purpose of this thread, which is to find people to ride with; Also your profile doesn't say you live in philly so why are you even on this thread.
Good one. But I think me hitting you up on instagram is defeating the purpose of this whole forum...

Good one. But I think me hitting you up on instagram is defeating the purpose of this whole forum...
I wasn't asking you to follow me or anything. I also didn't know that I would get an email every time someone answered one of my posts on the forum and didn't think that I would be checking it often. You being a jackass about it isn't helping either

ChrisFleugel

Silver Member
I wasn't asking you to follow me or anything. I also didn't know that I would get an email every time someone answered one of my posts on the forum and didn't think that I would be checking it often. You being a jackass about it isn't helping either
Well, you've made a memorable first impression that's for sure...

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Congratulations, you've been here for one day and you've already lost my respect. You really are not off to a good start.

issac p

Silver Member
bump
might be moving out to philly for a bit. id be staying in the feasterville-trevose area. any scooter riders in that area?