Philadelphia

bump
might be moving out to philly for a bit. id be staying in the feasterville-trevose area. any scooter riders in that area?
Chris Ortiz and Max Schulze live close to there in the suburbs, also theres a bunch of people who ride in philly, were having a street jam too which is May 29th as of now

issac p

Silver Member
oh sick. i'll probably be out there. what skateparks do you guys usually go to and are they scooter friendly?

oh sick. i'll probably be out there. what skateparks do you guys usually go to and are they scooter friendly?
In Philly our nicest park is Paines which is in center city, most of the guys who ride live near whitehall, which is okay too. There is also pops, 9th and poplar, and Grays ferry. FDR is really sick but not very scooter friendly at all. In the suburbs you would be closest to munro in warminster. When do you think you're moving out here?

issac p

Silver Member
In Philly our nicest park is Paines which is in center city, most of the guys who ride live near whitehall, which is okay too. There is also pops, 9th and poplar, and Grays ferry. FDR is really sick but not very scooter friendly at all. In the suburbs you would be closest to munro in warminster. When do you think you're moving out here?
i'd probably be moving there sometime next week. i find out on friday. is there good spots in the suburbs?

i'd probably be moving there sometime next week. i find out on friday. is there good spots in the suburbs?
Yeah theres some, my parents live in southampton, which is next to feasterville, so i can show you some spots. We have a big instagram group chat for all the philly riders too that I can throw you in if you want.