Rare Vintage Razor Scooter Collection

Thom Cat

Silver Member
I collect old Razor A modles, This is my Collection They are as original stock as i found them, when it comes to value I estimate between $50 to $100 on these Modles Now, but in ten years theese ones will be highly sought after, and values will sky rocket.
111209004.jpg

This is an old A nice Condition, But not too old because it has a plastic head set cover, and no City Bug stamp on the latch
111209010.jpg

This is One of the Rarest and Oldest of the old A modles the JD razor A2, this has the citybug.com latch and the name was JD Razor on the bars and grip tape has the JD razor 2000 logo, also a unique feature about this A2 is the red flashing lights that mount in the extrusion
111209007.jpg

This is a 2000 A3 this is the Super Deluxe modle it has front and back suspention, it even has a kick stand, this modle is highly collectable
111209002.jpg

111209003.jpg

This is the Shaper Image Electric scooter, this is Razors first Electric Scooter mounted to an old A deck. The battery on the bar and the motor on the wheel. when you step forward on the motor it disengages when you step back its a break. this modle has Sharper image printed on the bars, and the grip tape logo in Razor extreme.
111209009.jpg

111209012.jpg

111209.jpg

111209006.jpg

thanks for Looking if you have pictures of vintage Razors post um

Brian Boston

I got myself banned.
Carbon fiber razor is the only scooter i find collectible. The "old" A model is being re-released as the 10th anniversary scooter. I highly doubt these are worth anything but scrap metal, tons and tons of people have them laying in their garage/sheds from their kids, these things were MASS produced, and will be treated like any random Toys R Us bike from the 90s.

Heres the carbon fiber razor for anyone who hasn't seen one
rz1.jpg
rz4.jpg

JoshToy

I'll need to get pictures of my collection. I have an air tired RZ Cruiser, one of the original RZ's. An Ultralite, like Brian's, and a Skatebug. The Skatebug is only available in Japan as of right now. They had a very small quantity in the USA. Sometime like 500 units, no more. I got ahold of one.

Hayydennn

ive had and broken about 8 old a's, ive found all those4 2000 models and riden them, i dont think of them as collectibals. ide say brians is the only one ide really think of being one i wouldnt ride.