Rare Vintage Razor Scooter Collection

Riley Hughes

Steel Member
Carbon fiber razor is the only scooter i find collectible. The "old" A model is being re-released as the 10th anniversary scooter. I highly doubt these are worth anything but scrap metal, tons and tons of people have them laying in their garage/sheds from their kids, these things were MASS produced, and will be treated like any random Toys R Us bike from the 90s.

Heres the carbon fiber razor for anyone who hasn't seen one
rz1.jpg
rz4.jpg

that is sooo cool! where do you get them/ how much are they? thanks!

Brian Boston

I got myself banned.
You used to be able to buy them through the Razor myspace (I think Ali was selling them) for $200. No clue how you would go about getting one now. There was only a limited amount of them made and i think they all had a number engraved somewhere on them for each scooter made.

kingtrixx

Carbon fiber razor is the only scooter i find collectible. The "old" A model is being re-released as the 10th anniversary scooter. I highly doubt these are worth anything but scrap metal, tons and tons of people have them laying in their garage/sheds from their kids, these things were MASS produced, and will be treated like any random Toys R Us bike from the 90s.

Heres the carbon fiber razor for anyone who hasn't seen one
rz1.jpg
rz4.jpg

dude that carbon fiber is sick..is it like promodel?

Rob.

Admin
Staff member
I've gotten so many things from the junk yard.
like 4 b models
and a bunch of old as with lights on 'em, kick stands, shock forks, etc.

two bomber decks are best though haha, huffy micro and some oddity old a but longer.

DJ Lee

Steel Member
man i remember when i got a jdrazor 2000 for christmas when i was 8. but my dumbass self tried to turn it into a snow scooter that failed and never put it back together D:

Manach

Im selling the scooter in the third picture down...

"This is One of the Rarest and Oldest of the old A modles the JD razor A2, this has the citybug.com latch and the name was JD Razor on the bars and grip tape has the JD razor 2000 logo, also a unique feature about this A2 is the red flashing lights that mount in the extrusion."

Only difference is mine is in blue. Im looking to sell it but am unsure of its value. Found one on a website for 150 (may be an old site though, not sure). If someone could help me out in pricing it I would greatly appreciate it. Or if anyone is personally interested in it I would be glad to send some pictures, let me know.

Thanks in advance, -Andrew

Kroto

Steel Member
i have 2 JDrazors but mine are blue, yours are red, and that carbon fiber deck is so sick

175Myles

The Carbon Pro may be super duper light, but it is brittle. I want those Plastic slide plates though! (I have OCD against scratches.)