SCOOTER BAR SUPER THREAD! (A-M) All bar questions answered!

heyhey

yeah except you hate me so I won't listen to you when some one told me something that sounds alot more reasonable kthxbye

heyhey

yeah I was pretty sure but I wanted to know if it could go much over,Because I'm getting a nitro for my birthday and putting my scooter zone clamp on it and its smaller than the nitro one but I don't wanna cut the bars.If I have to I will only cut like half an inch

Jacobo

Steel Member
i just got my rewinds from scooterzone and they dont fit into my scs like my inwards did... they are both have a standard od. any tips on gettin them in?
(i tried wd40 and still couldnt)

gjdadj

Steel Member
ok............. i dont really give a shit about bar dimensions but..........
im 5.9 feet tall and im very bulky, and <3 tricks involving barspinns, and i ride ski.... im riding mgp batwing bars, unmodofied, i think its 23X22 or some ----- what dimensions would you guys recomend me riding???

instinctscooter

Silver Member
ok............. i dont really give a shit about bar dimensions but..........
im 5.9 feet tall and im very bulky, and <3 tricks involving barspinns, and i ride ski.... im riding mgp batwing bars, unmodofied, i think its 23X22 or some ----- what dimensions would you guys recomend me riding???

i ride 18 x 18 atm but thats small for my size 5 '9 but maybe 20 to 22 height (id say 20) and width up to u but id say 18 to 20 wide.

im about 5'10, and i ride 21x18. But the best height i ever rode was 22. and the best width (i do alot of barspins too) is 18, and 19 is pushing it a bit.