SCOOTER DECK SUPER-THREAD! All your scooter deck questions answered!

Yes
thinking of getting a tsi paramount for xmas any opinions on it yet

Yeah get a paramount for sure, I have ridden a 22 long one and wow. Feels super light, easy to whip around considering it's a 22 long deck with fat dropouts, it does grinds of all kinds with ease and is no doubt the best deck for 50-50s on the market. Highly reccomed it.

Joe sandrez

Steel Member
Is the AOS v4 Flavio really 15.5 inch foot space like inward claims? Also if so would this feel the same size as a flavour 22 even though it is an inch shorter in full deck length

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Anybody ridden the AOS v4 range yet? I know a lot of you's don't like envy.. But wazzehs sig design is so tight
I think I rode the padel? It really isn't that bad. The 4.9 is really nice except it isn't fully boxed. The sides are slightly angled. I love the back dropouts though. They're real boxey haha. I'm not too big of a fan of the 83.5 degree headtube angle though. Felt like a bit much to me but I'm sure it feels great once you get used to the hta. But I don't know, I didn't ride it for too long.

skyrockett

Bronze member
I think I rode the padel? It really isn't that bad. The 4.9 is really nice except it isn't fully boxed. The sides are slightly angled. I love the back dropouts though. They're real boxey haha. I'm not too big of a fan of the 83.5 degree headtube angle though. Felt like a bit much to me but I'm sure it feels great once you get used to the hta. But I don't know, I didn't ride it for too long.
Mhm
Would you rather the v4 over a flavor? I like the pattern on the aos but then I imagine flavor would be stronger..

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Mhm
Would you rather the v4 over a flavor? I like the pattern on the aos but then I imagine flavor would be stronger..
I'd personally take the flavor because of length. The flavor is longer than the v4. Don't quote me on this but if I remember right, the longest v4 is 21 long. And the wheelbase is pretty small on the v4 so it'll feel even shorter than than that.

Sam B

Bronze member
I'd personally take the flavor because of length. The flavor is longer than the v4. Don't quote me on this but if I remember right, the longest v4 is 21 long. And the wheelbase is pretty small on the v4 so it'll feel even shorter than than that.
yeah the longest is 21'

Brennan

Steel Member
I need to know if I can run a Tilt Legacy with a 3" SCS and a tall stack headset on a TSI Paramount deck without a spacer. I've been running this setup on my Ethic Pandemonium but it snapped recently and I can't figure out whether the headtube is any longer on the Paramount than the Pandemonium... Thanks for any help

EDIT: Nvm figured it out

Last edited:
N

Nate T

Anybody ridden the AOS v4 range yet? I know a lot of you's don't like envy.. But wazzehs sig design is so tight
I dont like envy much either but I rode an AOSv4 when I was transferring between decks, its really light, bottom rails are actually decent, I would ride it for street if they made it longer and made boxed ends.