SCOOTER FORK SUPER-THREAD!! all your scooter fork questions answered!!!!

im just going to get smx because the top tube thickness is thicker than most forks and then it gets even thicker after about an inch and there amazingly thick=strong

twokool

headset

my headset keeps comin loose and i tightend it but if i tightening it to much i cant steer what do i do, do i need a new headset?

tak

Fork length

Could anyone answer? When I compared K2 Park Pro and Razor Pro Model forks, I noticed the length(axle to crown race) of K2(left) is about 4mm longer than Razor. Does this mean that K2's fork is incompatible with others? Or, is this usual fork length for 110mm wheels?
forks.JPG

Mikey G

IT makes the front end ride higher than the back. If the fork is too short it will dip the front end down, too tall and it does the opposite. Depending on your wheels and deck. It will all work the same, other than a difference in feel.
I'd say use the K2 since I want to see some reviews!

tak

Thank you but I want to keep my deck horizon. When I buy a new deck, I shall buy a new fork too.

TomGeorge

Steel Member
i prefer without but its preferance

IT makes the front end ride higher than the back. If the fork is too short it will dip the front end down, too tall and it does the opposite. Depending on your wheels and deck. It will all work the same, other than a difference in feel.
I'd say use the K2 since I want to see some reviews!

My friend has them - he doesnt ride particularly hard, but they seem ok.

m1ck

I have swish threaded fork and some of the threads are like sanded off? does anyone know why? the locknut is hard as hell to get in.

E: first post wow! :D

instinctscooter

Silver Member
I have swish threaded fork and some of the threads are like sanded off? does anyone know why? the locknut is hard as hell to get in.

E: first post wow! :D

why did u get threaded, they should be good for starting but they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy weaker, dont worry though as i think they have liftime warranty so you're ok but if you get an option for replacing get threadless and then get some compression