Scooter PEGS super thread

devinthedew2

Steel Member
Lol even though they say there strong as ----- there plastic and i never going to be as strong as chromo.
And tilt pegs arent heavy its a peg.

Mikey G

Nylon and UHMV-PE or whatever magrays are made from ARE EXTREMELY STRONG. Plastic slides better than chromo and aluminum. Sure plastic will wear down after a good year to a year and a half of shredding concrete curbs but it'll slide much better than chromo.

TomK

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nylon and UHMV-PE or whatever magrays are made from ARE EXTREMELY STRONG. Plastic slides better than chromo and aluminum. Sure plastic will wear down after a good year to a year and a half of shredding concrete curbs but it'll slide much better than chromo.

Have you ever ridden a plastic peg? I have ridden QCS, Tilt plegs, and a Magray, none of which will even last a month on a concrete ledge.

Hunter Treviranus

Silver Member
no if you made the sleave thick,and like if u buy the pegs it should include multiple sleaves.then if all sleaves are worn take the sleave off and grind with the chromo peg

Mikey G

Have you ever ridden a plastic peg? I have ridden QCS, Tilt plegs, and a Magray, none of which will even last a month on a concrete ledge.

My socket pegs are still fine after like 2 months of hubbas and concrete street ledges.

RiccardoM

Steel Member
no if you made the sleave thick,and like if u buy the pegs it should include multiple sleaves.then if all sleaves are worn take the sleave off and grind with the chromo peg

I have an idea.

For street use you'd just use just the metal peg without the sleeve, and for park use you slip the sleeve on for smooth slides.
D'ya reckon it would work?

i need pegs but i ride street all the time, and i like to stall on like bricks and stuff so what will be the strongest and wont break on me after a couple months?

Mikey G

Waxed ledges and street riding, I'd go for socket pegs or tilt chromos since they don't wear down too much
Handrails and metal edged ledges in like parks, I'd go for QCS plastics cause they slide forever or tilt parks cause they are made for park riding.