Scooter PEGS super thread

Robert

Tr0ll
you should add the new tapered tilt chromo's even though the onld difference is that its tapered to save weight

issac p

Silver Member
Have you ever ridden a plastic peg? I have ridden QCS, Tilt plegs, and a Magray, none of which will even last a month on a concrete ledge.

everyone is different though. you're a beast so thats why your pegs only lasted a month. i rode magray pegs for about 7 months, but all i grinded was waxed curbs

Choop13

Bronze member
Just orderd some Blunt Pegs. Wanted Tilt Pegs , but my Local Store doesnt have them in Stock. To my Birthday ( End - March ) i will order some Parts , probably some new Pegs too if i don't like the Blunt Pegs

NickMcScoot

would magray plegs work well for me? im a pretty decent rider. i ride street alot, but i plan on using waxed ledges when i use these pegs. i was also gonna use them for park. at the park i just do 50-50 stalls, feeble stalls, and smith stalls on a mini box with round coping. i also do feebles and smiths on a box with a metal sliding plate for grinding. any suggestions? i really want plegs since i want really smooth slides. i know this is long, but any suggestions?

toddjamin

i have ridden standard alu pegs (swish v1, blazer, cropley) for 2 years and thought they were ok, but got Tilt Chromos a month or so ago and will never ride another peg.

Jimmy C

Steel Member
did anyone else have the tilt v1 pegs? i had the first pair they made. they look like sockets but wore down 10x faster than a socket