SCOOTER WHEEL SUPER THREAD! All your questions answered!

KMiller

So I was looking at the envy wheels and right now I ride mostly street but in may when I get my drivers liscense I will be riding park just as much as I do street. I saw they have a 100mm then a 110mm what does the extra 10mm do? What do most people use and why? Oh and I would think they are but are envy wheels a good, strong, light wheel for 28$ or is there a lot better out there?

Jack Cronin

Steel Member
So I was looking at the envy wheels and right now I ride mostly street but in may when I get my drivers liscense I will be riding park just as much as I do street. I saw they have a 100mm then a 110mm what does the extra 10mm do? What do most people use and why? Oh and I would think they are but are envy wheels a good, strong, light wheel for 28$ or is there a lot better out there?

110mm are alot better there smoother and just all around better

Yo, I just got my Demone Core Full Core 110mm, I need some insight on them, and wonder if they were the right choice, I ride mostly street, like litterly on the street, and some spots in the area, and a little bit of park when I get there every now and then, but if anyone knows the goods and bads, I'd like to hear them.

KMiller

Ok so I saw somewhere before about wheels and if I remember correctly the proto sliders are the fastest? So I was thinking get those for when I'm riding street and get a pair of grippers for when I go to the park?

dpnelson31

Steel Member
Ok so I saw somewhere before about wheels and if I remember correctly the proto sliders are the fastest? So I was thinking get those for when I'm riding street and get a pair of grippers for when I go to the park?

One set of Sliders for everything.

-Sal-

Bronze member
question for everyone idk how many people check this thread but i didn't wanna make a new one.

But for wearing in wheels... i always used to back in the day with like green machines, and most of my plastic cores back in the day, and also when the first pair of proto grippers came out they told us to do the same too cause the shit wasn't cured to the core yet.

Do people still do this? or does it not matter enough cause theres a warranty and wheels have gotten a lot better since then. i still do this, but i just dont wanna waist my time waiting haha

T

Tami sone

Home Termite Control professionals are always on the lookout for ways to educate people in the community about preventing termite problems

KMiller

question for everyone idk how many people check this thread but i didn't wanna make a new one.

But for wearing in wheels... i always used to back in the day with like green machines, and most of my plastic cores back in the day, and also when the first pair of proto grippers came out they told us to do the same too cause the shit wasn't cured to the core yet.

Do people still do this? or does it not matter enough cause theres a warranty and wheels have gotten a lot better since then. i still do this, but i just dont wanna waist my time waiting haha

There were no epic wheels in stock so I just got proto sliders. You say about wearing in your wheels what's that consist of? Or should I just not worry about it and ride them? If not how do I wear them in?