SCOOTER WHEEL SUPER THREAD! All your questions answered!

Ethan_

Silver Member
Does the front wheel or back wheel wear faster? I'm trying to get my warranty river closer to the size of my older one.

GraysonD!!

Silver Member
Does the front wheel or back wheel wear faster? I'm trying to get my warranty river closer to the size of my older one.
Your rear wheel will typically wear faster espically if you do powerslides. But I mean it don't matter just ride both put the old one up front and new in back.

Scoot_scoot_

Steel Member
well if u ever hillbomb or carving id throw the new in the back, but if youre going to go to the park or something i'd throw it in the front so it has time to break in. After that id throw it in the back.

Attila

Hello guys. I just bought my first scooter a, month ago. My wheels making noise. Like you going with a flat bicycle. You can hear that rubber noise. It's only making this noise when I'm staning on it. So under pressure. I have no idea. I checked the wheel close but it seems nothing wrong. Anyone have any idea?

emil_rides_street

Steel Member
Hello guys. I just bought my first scooter a, month ago. My wheels making noise. Like you going with a flat bicycle. You can hear that rubber noise. It's only making this noise when I'm staning on it. So under pressure. I have no idea. I checked the wheel close but it seems nothing wrong. Anyone have any idea?
Might be a sign for dehubbing.

If you could provide more infos like which wheels that would help