scootgossip (SOCIAL THREAD POST HERE FOR FUN)

Fubi

Steel Member
Can anybody hear me???? I've spend a week in barcelona to witness the haske street jam. Due to cancelled flights we didnt have as much time to film as we intendet to. Anyways, i'm proud of how this video turned out.
Watch it and tell me what you think about it.

GraysonD!!

Silver Member
Hey you guys. Devin Depriest went on his missions if you want to email him pm me and I'll give you his email! I miss this place. I hope you guys are doing good.

emil_rides_street

Steel Member
Oiii boyyyz
copped a scooter from a friend a month ago and riding more than ever
hyped cause our skatepark is going to get some boxxes and more rails

Orion Maynard

Bronze member
This place is fuuuuuuucked up right now. Time to call it. RIP SR.
Naaaaaaaaaah I dunno man, I feel as if it will be revived, and somehow I feel a trend will start. I think cus only o.gs know about SR , and these booterboiis don't, it means that some kind of promo or something should happen so it gets revived. The site definitely needs a new layout though. Plus I think more moderators and admins, to kick people out who cause trouble and what not. I do miss this forum, and I'm not prepared to let it just die like this...

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Naaaaaaaaaah I dunno man, I feel as if it will be revived, and somehow I feel a trend will start. I think cus only o.gs know about SR , and these booterboiis don't, it means that some kind of promo or something should happen so it gets revived. The site definitely needs a new layout though. Plus I think more moderators and admins, to kick people out who cause trouble and what not. I do miss this forum, and I'm not prepared to let it just die like this...
We would need some sort of Christmas miracle up in this. We've been discussing forum revival for years.///

It's OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooover......

emil_rides_street

Steel Member
It might be dead AF but I'm still gonna tell you what I ordered.

Supremacy T bars in raw (replacing some Selfmade Tbars in black)
Proto Baby SCS Steadman Sig (replacing my snapped Apex SCS)
Addict Flint Pegz
Addict Blacksmith Alex Peasley (replacing Addict McKeen Sig)
Friendly Griptape

and I am keeping my Blunt Headset, Tilt Legacy blue, Ethic Gripz, and wheels (for now)

HYPED AF

also. My Local will be upgraded which means I get HEEEELLLA Boxes, Rails and shit