Sky High Scooters

asissle

Bronze member
how many people have pre ordered the new district? i feel like im the only one lol

Definitely not, we have sold tons! I ordered the most i could afford and i still dont have much stock left. They already sold out of the first shipment and had to do another pre-order. Consider yourself lucky...because everyones going to see one and want one and there going to sell out super quick. Most shops have almost sold out of the first round. We havent heard when the second batch will be in.

Jordan Jasa

Silver Member
yo tommy, when is that shipment of districts going out?

As of right now we're expecting the shipment to arrive to us June 10th.

Oh and in case people haven't heard, I'm going to be working with Sky High over the summer, living here in Chicago at Tommy's house. Gonna be dope

SammyT

Steel Member
As of right now we're expecting the shipment to arrive to us June 10th.

Oh and in case people haven't heard, I'm going to be working with Sky High over the summer, living here in Chicago at Tommy's house. Gonna be dope
oh tommy said they were coming in june 1st. oh well no biggie

tdadd

Steel Member
decks come in? sorry for buggin i just cant ride til it gets here

Decks delayed again at this point. Dave from DSA (our distributor) said he should be receiving them July 2nd. He will ship them to us asap and we will then get them out to anyone who has placed a preorder.

tdadd

Steel Member
New products in stock this week:

Lucky HIC Pry bars, FSA Pig Sealed and Unsealed Headsets, Lucky HIC Compression Kits, FSP Bearings and Black Flangeless Animal Edwin Grips.

Here's some pictures for you guys:

2v2zb6f.jpg

244s2kk.jpg

25hl8ix.jpg

1in21d.jpg

heyhey

just ordered some hic pry's,magray plegs,east2west pegs,odi long necks and district bearing spacers.So pumped,and do you guys find sky high has fats shipping?

asissle

Bronze member
just ordered some hic pry's,magray plegs,east2west pegs,odi long necks and district bearing spacers.So pumped,and do you guys find sky high has fats shipping?

There a well run company, im sure it will arrive quickly. However, in not sure how they ship though. USPS wont accept anything going to canada because of the postal strike. So unless they ship UPS or Fedex you wont be getting your stuff :-( And if they do use the other two, its x4 expensive up front and be prepared for alot of duty/customs fees.

TheLewisArsenault

Bronze member
There a well run company, im sure it will arrive quickly. However, in not sure how they ship though. USPS wont accept anything going to canada because of the postal strike. So unless they ship UPS or Fedex you wont be getting your stuff :-( And if they do use the other two, its x4 expensive up front and be prepared for alot of duty/customs fees.

If only our postal service didnt suck........

heyhey

okay thanks