Sky High Scooters

Jordan Jasa

Silver Member
Razor Ultra Pro complete scooters restocked today, as well as some more Eagles. The new shirts will be up on the site shortly. New product announcements coming soon.

tdadd

Steel Member
just ordered some hic pry's,magray plegs,east2west pegs,odi long necks and district bearing spacers.So pumped,and do you guys find sky high has fats shipping?

We shipped your order out UPS yesterday, it will go through just fine. No worries and thanks for the order!

heyhey

WOW,I definitely did not need a tracking number for that.I ordered last wednesday and I got my stuff today!So pumped!Fastest shipping ever and I plan on ordering in the future.

Jordan Jasa

Silver Member
WOW,I definitely did not need a tracking number for that.I ordered last wednesday and I got my stuff today!So pumped!Fastest shipping ever and I plan on ordering in the future.
Haha, glad to hear that!

Recently got in a shipment of Blunt Bransdon pegs, Battle headsets, bearings, and AOS decks in, all will be on the site shortly.

Finally snaped my skyhigh bars after two years. :( When will you start making them again?

I have 2 pairs of Sky Bars that I want to sell.

21 High x 20 Wide w/ Gussets.
19 High x 18 Wide.

On the second pair of bars, I'm guessing 19 high. They're a bit shorter. I have nothing to measure them with. Would you be interested in buying them?

tdadd

Steel Member
When will u guys have 22X20 lucky prys in stock

We don't have a date set in stone for 20x22 prys, however we hope to have everything Lucky back in stock within the next 3 weeks.

For those of you who haven't heard.. District V2i decks have arrived and will be shipping out Monday.

heyhey

proto said their half knuckles should be in stores in 2 weeks,do you guys have an order coming in?I would rly like to have one