Snowboarding

Matt

Peace Keeper
Staff member
So stoked for this season, got a season pass to Loon/Sunday River/Sugarloaf, going every weekend.

What do you guys have for setups? I'm riding a Ride Kink (FK) with Cartels and Burton Rampant Boots

Jake D

Bronze member
^^^did......did you say sugarloaf....fml. so pumped for this year. sucks that I live in Jersey and the season is probably gonna start in january.....im riding Solomon faction boots with forum republic bindings and a 2011 ride crush. Mountain Creek lyfe.

Foster

Steel Member
Cant wait for snowboarding. I have a Rome cheep trick and union contact bindings. My school has a snowboard team so I get to ride 7 days a week and have 1 to 2 competitions each week. Slope style is my favorite but boarder cross is pretty fun too, as for half pipe... F dat shizz. Got 4th in state for slope style and the team one it all around last year, hopeing for a repeat or better. What are your guyses best tricks? Mine i would say is a cork 7 but i can only do them on powder. I also got lincon loop melon tweeks steezy AF.

Ian P

Bronze member
god you have no idea how much i wish my school had a team but i'm in MI so thats probably never gonna happen

So excited for the season, going to buy some thirty-two lashed boots tomorrow and ordering a 2012 rome reverb rocker and 2012 rome 390 boss bindings within the next few days.

Grant Schofield

Silver Member
Yeah skiing too gnarly for me haha im so pumped hope we have a good season this year. Last year sucked. I have a Gnu carbon credit with ride bindings, they like the cheapest ones i think and i have to buy new boots so i have no idea haha

I tried skiing and hated it, its not because I am good at snowboarding, I am no where near good and could only do fallen leaf at the time that I tried skiing. I hope to get a lot better this year, at the end of last year I was finally getting good and decided I need my own gear for this season.

Jake D

Bronze member
Cant wait for snowboarding. I have a Rome cheep trick and union contact bindings. My school has a snowboard team so I get to ride 7 days a week and have 1 to 2 competitions each week. Slope style is my favorite but boarder cross is pretty fun too, as for half pipe... F dat shizz. Got 4th in state for slope style and the team one it all around last year, hopeing for a repeat or better. What are your guyses best tricks? Mine i would say is a cork 7 but i can only do them on powder. I also got lincon loop melon tweeks steezy AF.

I can 360...........................fuck living in jersey

Foster

Steel Member
Thats all i would be able to do if i didnt have a mountian a half hour away. Snowboarding is the one thing I like more than scootering.

Jake D

Bronze member
I've heard that 390's are way too stiff. but then again I ride semi-stiff bindings for park and I love them.

Matt

Peace Keeper
Staff member
Just got some 2013 thirtytwo binary boa boots, just need to get a board and bindings now.

Not gonna lie I hated my old BOA boots soo much, the lacing system puts so much pressure on your ankle and is poorly designed imo. I could'nt walk after a day of riding them.

And yeah Tom we'll go a lot.