The Ask Dustin Nooner Anything Thread

Dustin Nooner

Super queer.
Looking for advice on something? help with homework? got baby momma drama? drama at skateparks. ANYTHING I can help Ask me any ONE question at a time.

Dont be stupid or immature or I WILL ban you.

Spicy McHaggis

Steel Member
dustin whats the best bars, forks, wheels, headsets, pegs, reinforcements, and decks ever? i would make a thread in the scooter thread but i wanna be differnet from the rest. please answer me im a noob hardcorez

Dustin Nooner

Super queer.
Devon - Alot of wood.

Spicy - DXG bars, Proto fork, Micro Metal Cores, pegs are gay, rienforcements are for bitches, Razor decks.

:)

Mason. A

Mason A
Airing?
ive asked so many people...afew say u need to hop and afew say u need to let the copping pop you up?
what is the correct way?

Dustin Nooner

Super queer.
Spicy - Probably not lol

JDBen - Cause I can :)

Tyler - Just have confidence. if you get shot down who cares. theres so many girls out there youll get the right one, but never when you look for her.

Mason - I'm deff not good at airing but i just get speed, pop off the coping and LOTS of practice. you might just not be good at it. I'm not lol.

Zane - No.

Billie - Tripples flat are hard..ha one foot landing and 2 feet is WAY different. jump high, whip hard, practice HARD. theyre very diffacult but so rewarding.

Pat Sosa

Steel Member
How do u no f00t3r?!?! im 2 scarred to take off both feet, last time i tryed it i lost control and wouldve killed myself if it weren't for my elbow padS! HELP!!