The "I can't find something, I need you guys to help" thread.

danielBMXisFUN

Steel Member
If you need help!

Well, I am looking for a picture. It has an outer space background with a tiger laying down in the middle and some words along the lines of "what are you doing in space tiger, you cant even breathe in space."

get at it.

dude go to google and search it its right there just put what are you doing in space tiger

Tyler Jones

Does anybody remember that video of like Brandon Kilbury and Matt Mckeen riding Bam Margera's crazy backyard ramp setup? I think it was related to nitro circus but I can't remember. I searched all over google and youtube but I can't find it. I remember it was big cause it was like woah we got scooters in a video with those guys? It was cool and I want to see it again but I can't find it.

BrandonWeir

Steel Member
Yeah it was on nitro circus. Idk if there's a video of it anywhere though they only had like 2 clips then Eric roner (I think) tried to drop in on a scooter.

Frank T

Silver Member
Does anybody remember that video of like Brandon Kilbury and Matt Mckeen riding Bam Margera's crazy backyard ramp setup? I think it was related to nitro circus but I can't remember. I searched all over google and youtube but I can't find it. I remember it was big cause it was like woah we got scooters in a video with those guys? It was cool and I want to see it again but I can't find it.
Its around 5 minutes so just start watching from there

Sam Bennett

Silver Member
Guys there was this picture I saw years ago and I can't find it. It's a picture of a fat kid infront of a computer or school project or something and at the bottom it says "This picture is fucked when you see it you can smell spaghetti..
Prease herp mee!!!

Piccadilly

Could anyone link me to a downloadable designing program (for designing decks and bike frames). Preferably simple to use.