The SR Video Discussion Thread

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
^^

It kind of sounds like we're all down to make a video so if you're down to edit it, so say so. If you have a song that you think everyone will like, so say so. Any other things ideas like guidelines, clip deadlines and all that other jazz, so say so. I know if we just keep bringing it up in scootgossip, it won't happen because we're discussing other things in there and we'll end up getting distracted over and over again.

When final details come up, I'll edit them into this post to keep everything organized 'n' stuff.

thealexbuffery

Gold Member
either a good rock song (lol) or something chill, like indie kind idk

cant you set up HD cams like DSLR's to record in 720p or 480p (whichever SD is)?

Phase Three

Silver Member
either a good rock song (lol) or something chill, like indie kind idk

cant you set up HD cams like DSLR's to record in 720p or 480p (whichever SD is)?
i think so, but on gopros the lowest you can go is either 720 or wvga

edit: the deadline for clips should be in april

Phase Three

Silver Member
what if we become like LUX

the crew im in here was meant to have released our full length by december lmao
We aren't going to be like addict. Let's say we have a month, or this will never come out. And a couple days for various people to edit. We'll have a poll to see who's is best

Phase Three

Silver Member
Music needs to be some real trap shit. No park riding. Little/No slowmo. B-roll has to be someone drinking lean or smoking kush. No clips with mongo push. No purple scooter parts. No chunky ass high tops.
I agree that we should use trap/beatles/maybe mamas and the papas
good ideas but it's a bit restrictive.
1. Some people might not have good street spots. I'll still provide street clips only but some people might have to ride indoors right now.
2. drinking and smoking are stupid.
3. @emil_rides_street pushes mongo right?

I also think that everyone in the video should have been on SR for a couple months or our video will be infested with those new park rat members

Hcc

Silver Member
I agree that we should use trap/beatles/maybe mamas and the papas
good ideas but it's a bit restrictive.
1. Some people might not have good street spots. I'll still provide street clips only but some people might have to ride indoors right now.
3. @emil_rides_street pushes mongo right?

I also think that everyone in the video should have been on SR for a couple months or our video will be infested with those new park rat members

Haha dude I was taking the piss anyway, but seriously no mongo, no high tops, no protective pads, very little or no slowmo and don't mix park and street clips, just stick to one or the other or the video will get too conflicted.

BAHAHAAHAHA

Chrispy

Silver Member
NO SLO MO PLEASE NO NO NO NO NO NO
YOUR CLIP IS NOT GETTING USED IF
YOU ALREADY MADE IT SLOW MO AND WITH MUSIC
ITS TOO WINDY TO BLOCK OUT NOISE
OR OTHER IRRATATING SHIT

But try to get the best clips you can, mankong will probably post this to the sight and to the yourube where alot of people will see it haha. Mankong should have clips aswell as tomk and i hope hep and parrish would be down.

JasonxB

Steel Member
prob between 20 seconds and a minute for each dude? I probably won't send in footy but still fun to talk about.