The SR Video Discussion Thread

Ignacho

Silver Member
I think that some people may be bad with editing their own videos (like me) and it would look bad with some better videos

Nate_Robertson

Steel Member
How does that help him any?

Ignacho someone on here would pronably be sown to put it together for you. And for the shit we put on vimeo do we use music?
Yes use your own music. Literally create the part you want to be in the video. Make it exactly how you want it. Also it your editing skills don't really matter. There was a kid who entered the snowboard video contest who literally filmed it completely with a iphone. It was super shakey and crappy but it didn't matter it was still gnarly the video was sick. here are some examples. Also if anyone knows how to make a sick graphic intro like seen here that would be gnarly. there were like 35 one minute parts like this put together then we had a premier at the shop

Bror Svensson

Gold Member
If anyone need help editing their part im down too help you if you select the song.
So 1 min parts each it is.
Can someone post a new thread with all the new rules etc so people dont have too look thru all these pages?

lucasw

Steel Member
Show me some of your edits and then I'll say who needs to learn, I can put a video together and edit it if needed, but I'm not good at it and I don't have a good programs to do it
i didnt mean it in a bad way or anything, just download some editing soft ware and put your clips together a few times and you will learn to make it look good.
i posted one of my edits one page 3 of this thread. just dont hate too much because i never said i was the best editor either.

GRAYDONSHEDSSTREET

Silver Member
Yes use your own music. Literally create the part you want to be in the video. Make it exactly how you want it. Also it your editing skills don't really matter. There was a kid who entered the snowboard video contest who literally filmed it completely with a iphone. It was super shakey and crappy but it didn't matter it was still gnarly the video was sick. here are some examples. Also if anyone knows how to make a sick graphic intro like seen here that would be gnarly. there were like 35 one minute parts like this put together then we had a premier at the shop
Hyland kids all go so hard in their riding