The "This or That" thread!

Elliott SR

Bronze member
If you're more into grinds then no doubt the tsi is a better option for you.

It really isn't as hard as you make it out to be
True, heaviest deck I've ridden on my scooter ever is three pounds and last time I tried on a TSI, that was months ago and I was tired af. Like the feeling though other than that. I'll give it a shot next time I see one to see how it is now. Plus, he came from a lucky strata. Probably still prefer the Panda. And in other news, there is a baby hummingbird in my backyard which I named Bucket Sloth.

instinctscooter

Silver Member
flavour awakening or urbanartt trail deck? other suggestions are appreciated, especially if you have links with sale prices that ship to europe.

the flavour is sligtly more costly than the urbanartt. I don't think i will want a tsi or ethic pandemonium as i have seen pandemonium snap quite easily and tsi are quite costly but if they are going cheap i would consider either.

I need a new deck to start riding again in sweden (I've been off due to an operation for a few months), my scooter is in the uk and i cant take deck or bars with me.

also what bars? im thinking of just getting some ethic dynasty bars on sale to try out backsweep.

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
flavour awakening or urbanartt trail deck? other suggestions are appreciated, especially if you have links with sale prices that ship to europe.

the flavour is sligtly more costly than the urbanartt. I don't think i will want a tsi or ethic pandemonium as i have seen pandemonium snap quite easily and tsi are quite costly but if they are going cheap i would consider either.

I need a new deck to start riding again in sweden (I've been off due to an operation for a few months), my scooter is in the uk and i cant take deck or bars with me.

also what bars? im thinking of just getting some ethic dynasty bars on sale to try out backsweep.
I honestly don't think I heard a single good thing about the ua trail. Going from that, the flavor is the better option out of the two.

And I've ridden ethic dynasty bars, they feel pretty nice so I'd say they're a solid choice

instinctscooter

Silver Member
I honestly don't think I heard a single good thing about the ua trail. Going from that, the flavor is the better option out of the two.

And I've ridden ethic dynasty bars, they feel pretty nice so I'd say they're a solid choice
really? I heard the trail was nice, some guy posted a positive review on it in the review section but I appreciate honesty as I don't want to make the wrong choice when buying. any other deck suggestions are appreciated guys

Matt Gauthier

Steel Member
idk if you already ordered but go for the tsi. ive ridden both the ethic and the tsi and i hate the ethic. the ethic is nice for quick whips and its really light, but thats also the problem. when i hit rails it feels like its gonna snap or its like not very stable on rails. it feels like nothing is there to support you. this is just the way i feel but im 6 foot 1 and 185 pounds so it could just be my riding style but i would def chose the paramount