The "This or That" thread!

JoLo JoLevi

Bronze member
Tilt continental or ethic both very solid grips I'm used to odi so I use tilt because they are made by odi but for scooter riders but that's my opinion ethic are nice because they are long

Sam B

Bronze member
Ethics are real nice. They're kind of slippery at first though but they're good once you break them in
yeah thats fine im probably gonna get them then
Tilt continental or ethic both very solid grips I'm used to odi so I use tilt because they are made by odi but for scooter riders but that's my opinion ethic are nice because they are long
i prefer longer grips because i have quite wide bars to ethics seem good

Cole

Bronze member
protos are always good have u considered rivers
after my exams im gonna get a new set of wheels, kinda stuck between proto sliders and elite air rides. i want something that is gonna last for quite a long time but is also a good wheel to ride. has anyone ridden either of them and could help suggest?

Sam B

Bronze member
Sorry for asking again but im wondering what wheels i should get. Im looking mainly for longevity as i don't want to be spending loads on wheels and the main 3 i have decided upon are: River rapids, proto sliders and supreme air ride wheels. Can anyone offer any wisdom on these wheels (ie if they will last a long time, are they strong and won't ovalize/dehub etc) i mainly ride street like ledges and rails so i was thinking one with a harder urethane.

Vito

Bronze member
Hi
It's been a while since I both visited the SR, and updated my scooter.
I'm looking at wheels. Aztec Trilogy: are they any good? What do you think? Have you ridden ones? They seem a little sketchy with those huge gaps between spokes, and thin bearing slots. But they just fit perfectly in the price range I am willing to pay, and my color-scheme ideas.
I am also considering Sacrifice Blender.

Montgomery jensen

Bronze member
Hi
It's been a while since I both visited the SR, and updated my scooter.
I'm looking at wheels. Aztec Trilogy: are they any good? What do you think? Have you ridden ones? They seem a little sketchy with those huge gaps between spokes, and thin bearing slots. But they just fit perfectly in the price range I am willing to pay, and my color-scheme ideas.
I am also considering Sacrifice Blender.
they're cheap and have a harder urethane, and look sick go for it
[EDIT] the trilogys

Sorry for asking again but im wondering what wheels i should get. Im looking mainly for longevity as i don't want to be spending loads on wheels and the main 3 i have decided upon are: River rapids, proto sliders and supreme air ride wheels. Can anyone offer any wisdom on these wheels (ie if they will last a long time, are they strong and won't ovalize/dehub etc) i mainly ride street like ledges and rails so i was thinking one with a harder urethane.
sliders last for ever, so do rapids get one of those, i havent tried the supremes but if they are cheaper get them since they have a harder urethane aswell

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam B

Bronze member
sliders last for ever, so do rapids get one of those, i havent tried the supremes but if they are cheaper get them since they have a harder urethane aswell
im thinking either matt mckeen rapids or sliders. As elite are newer im not so sure about how well they will hold up as not as many people have rode them

Ibanez

Hey you guys, which scooter should I get? The Envy Prodigy S4 or the Flavor Essence?

Which one is better, and why? Thank you!

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Hey you guys, which scooter should I get? The Envy Prodigy S4 or the Flavor Essence?

Which one is better, and why? Thank you!
I'd go flavor. Mainly because the differences in compression systems. The Envy runs IHC, which, well... isn't good... at all. And the Flavor runs SCS which is the best type of compression system you can get.