The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Since the other thread got lost, Im making a new one.
Season 3 starts October 14th. Whos stoked?

Anyone with dish network in here?:trollin:

Frank T

Silver Member
im like halfway into season 2, i stopped watching a little cause i got tired of them looking for sofia. ilkl finish it up for the premiere

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
im like halfway into season 2, i stopped watching a little cause i got tired of them looking for sofia. ilkl finish it up for the premiere

You fucking better! Judging by where you said you are, theres soooo much shit about to go down. Keep watching.

btyczki21

Yea season two wasn't very good at all until the last couple episodes. I hope they don't fuck up the next season like that.

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
This seasons supposed to be a lot darker and faster paced. Everyones been saying that in the interviews, so Ive got some high hopes.

btyczki21

Just finished watching all of season 2 on Netflix in one sitting and it didn't seem to drag on like it did when i had to wait a week between each episode. Can't wait till Sunday!

toddpickel

Steel Member
Hershel won't die, not right yet atleast, he's too important of a character. I have a feeling those prisoners may screw them over in the long run though since, Ricks attitude towards survivors is way too civil for the time they're in. Such a good episode though, dying for next week already...