The Walking Dead *SPOILERS*

btyczki21

so last night's episode was pretty boring. hopefully we'll get some action next week.

What do you mean? did you miss all that action Glenn was getting! Damn he is one lucky son of a bitch.

i was especially stoked to see Lauren Cohen on The Talking Dead with dat british accent.

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
What do you mean? did you miss all that action Glenn was getting! Damn he is one lucky son of a bitch.

i was especially stoked to see Lauren Cohen on The Talking Dead with dat british accent.

They took that shit farther than I expected haha. But yeah, that episode was boring. Im gonna vopice my honest opinion, I didnt think the past 2 or 3 episodes were that great...

That bullshit song they played was soooo dumb. Its making it look like theyre starting to sell out. Sure, people are gonna argue that it "fits" the show, but no it doesnt. The show has never had REAL songs in it, just suspenseful music, like it should be. Now this asshole can tie his name and debut album to one of the biggest shows of all time. Marketing.

btyczki21

They took that shit farther than I expected haha. But yeah, that episode was boring. Im gonna voice my honest opinion, I didnt think the past 2 or 3 episodes were that great...

That bullshit song they played was soooo dumb. Its making it look like theyre starting to sell out. Sure, people are gonna argue that it "fits" the show, but no it doesnt. The show has never had REAL songs in it, just suspenseful music, like it should be. Now this asshole can tie his name and debut album to one of the biggest shows of all time. Marketing.

i can see why you would think that because of the lack of action, but in my opinion i feel like they did a good job of keeping the tension. the entire time rick was talking to the govenor(two episodes ago) i was literally on the edge of my seat.

i heard 27 people are dying in the finale!!!

as for last nights episode, it would have been better if Maggie made at least one appearence.

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, a little bit of Maggie could make any episode a little better haha.

The kept it tense, which was cool, but I expected more to be talked about. It was like weird stories more than the issue, then the Michonne situation.

If thats true, then I guess the finales definitely gonna be the big pay off. I saw a spoiler picture that Im still not sure if its real or not. Its a picture of someone from the group as a zombie, and my one friend searched google images for a while looking for the same picture but the person not as a zombie, to see if its photoshopped and didnt find it. I feel like it could happen, but I dont wanna say who it is, incase it does happen. But has anyone else think theyve seen it?

btyczki21

Definitely have not seen that picture! i am guessing it's either Herschels younger daughter, or Merle. Or maybe even Carol, but i feel like since she almost died earliar in the season she will make it through

Juan.

Silver Member
Am I the only one that feels like they've missed something? These last 2-3 episodes have been like skipping from character to character as if there on different missions or something. Just makes me feel like im missing something.

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, Im pretty sure there was one that was only at the prison, one that dealt with the morgan thing and only had Rick, Carl, and Michonne in it, and I think theyre mightve been one that was only at woodbury. Its been weird, but theyve kept most of it interesting.

Scott Trainer

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought that sucked for a season finale. I defended this season a lot, but from after the midseason premiere on, it started to not be that great. It had cool parts but it just wasnt as good as youd expect. I this this episode seemed like it would be an episode before the finale.

jingos9U

We could m

we could manage and we could control against a good team,ralph lauren polo shirts
You simply keep following this routine until you've reached your target weight. Pomegranates are laborious to open (fill a big bowl with cold water and cut it up underwater,ralph lauren outlet, so that the arils descend to the bottom and all the white stuff rises to the top, then skim off the white stuff and drain) but are well worth it for the sheer pleasure.
Ask up-front what the therapist's policies are regarding phone calls,monster headphones. Luke Reynolds joined the group in September of 2010 and has worked well with the multi-instrumental performers.. Meanwhile, the bustling bazaars are truly exhilarating and a great place to find a bargain,mulberry bags..
Related articles:

http://www.zgylb.net/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=92300&pid=101156&page=1&extra=page=1#pid101156

http://mytian.zdzg.net/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=18155&pid=19056&page=1&extra=page=1#pid19056

http://www.plays.com.tw/dzx2/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=19271

Hep Greg

Administrator
you guys are trippin, this season was awesome.

Am I the only one that feels like they've missed something? These last 2-3 episodes have been like skipping from character to character as if there on different missions or something. Just makes me feel like im missing something.

i felt like this when the quarrel between tyree (tyrese?) and that white dude with the beard came up in the story. i felt like i skipped an episode, but i know i didnt. it was weird. that was the only time i felt that way though.