The "Will These Parts Work/Fit" thread

There has always been lots of threads saying "Does this fork fit on this deck" or "Does this clamp fit on these bars" etc. so post all questions like that in here

This thread is a good idea, but i will inevitably suck if you don't set up a couple ground rules. Make it like a chain of responses. Have it so that in order for someone to ask a question, they have to reply to the comment above them. State that you're not allowed to answer unless you're absolutely sure. Otherwise, you'll have a bunch of people asking 10 questions in a row and only a couple of them will get answered, with this process repeating as it spans across pages. To ensure this make a "read rules" in the title. I think it'd make the thread a lot more successful.

DavidBryson

Steel Member
This thread is a good idea, but i will inevitably suck if you don't set up a couple ground rules. Make it like a chain of responses. Have it so that in order for someone to ask a question, they have to reply to the comment above them. State that you're not allowed to answer unless you're absolutely sure. Otherwise, you'll have a bunch of people asking 10 questions in a row and only a couple of them will get answered, with this process repeating as it spans across pages. To ensure this make a "read rules" in the title. I think it'd make the thread a lot more successful.

good ideas, man but i dont really agree with the rule that you have to reply to the comment above if you want to ask a question, because then there might be a question that nobody knows the answer to. but i think the don't answer if you're absolutely sure is a really good rule. thanks :p

and mods feel free to edit my post or the title and add/change rules

there might be a question that nobody knows the answer to. but i think the don't answer if you're absolutely sure is a really good rule.

Yeah, I did think of that, but I figured if the question was tough, someone could wait a lil bit till it was answered. It does get a bit tricky, but I'm sure you understand what I mean when I say 12 questions may be asked and they get buried through the number of pages, with each poster coming to the thread more with the intent of asking questions than answering them. It was just a suggestion, I guess we'll see how it all turns out. Thanks for the positive response.

DavidBryson

Steel Member
Yeah, I did think of that, but I figured if the question was tough, someone could wait a lil bit till it was answered. It does get a bit tricky, but I'm sure you understand what I mean when I say 12 questions may be asked and they get buried through the number of pages, with each poster coming to the thread more with the intent of asking questions than answering them. It was just a suggestion, I guess we'll see how it all turns out. Thanks for the positive response.

yeah i get wat u mean with all the unanswered questions. lets just hope that wont happen haha. and no probs man, thanks for your suggestions.
and like i said, your suggestion about not answering unless ur sure was great.

Victor C.

Linx forks and a v2i?

I'm running them. Its fine with full scs, I use the TINIEST little spacer with my baby scs. Like a quarter of an inch, not even. Maybe an eighth.

I tell people I have a spacer in the headtube, and they go "Where?" thats how small it is haha. Just go to your bike shop and see if they have any spare ones. The shop I'm sponsored by has like 300000000 laying around in a bin.

DavidBryson

Steel Member
do 110mm wheels fit on rup decks with the stock brakes? my friend said they dont, but i cant see why they wouldnt. thinking of buying a 110 for my back wheel but idk if ill need a new brake

yoyoflavored

Steel Member
SORRY FOR THE BUMP! I realize it is a big bump but it is because I need help and this or that sucks now a days... so I searched!

Will a mgp cut tilt fork fit the AO sigma with a baby scs?

not really will these parts fit but sorta but if I get over sized bars and a clamp that works with over sized bars will i need to get new forks? I have a razor ultra pro hi and everythings still stock untill I get those and new wheels so also will I need new bearings or could I use the same bearings? im getting Eagle 100m spoked?

GMscoot

Bronze member
You can use the same bearings. You would need an HIC kit with a threadless fork and headset for the oversized bars

afork

Bronze member
Will a Mgp nitro deck with a smx fork and proto scs work?
Will a Mgp nitro deck with Phoenix phorx and proto scs work?