The "Will These Parts Work/Fit" thread

Kyle

Troll Moderator
Staff member
Will Bones Reds Bearings fit on my Grit Mayehm Red Complete that has District ALU Bars?

-Sal-

Bronze member
would an ethic artefact be able to ride with a phoenix phase fork using a proto full scs? and how about a tilt legacy?

a little off topic but would running pegs work and/or be smart with a phoenix phase fork? they havent been out long and the fork legs look kind of thin where the pegs go. any opinions on this as well?

Can an ethic lindworm run vertx 125's and if not what would I have to do to make it work?

Just look at the space inbetween your current wheel and the end of the hole for the wheel. If it's more than like 8mm, then you're good. If you don't want to go brakeless, just bend your ethic brake (if possible).

DrinkAcid

hey i have a lucky "penis" deck (the really old one) and am getting a lucky "T" bars, a french ID fork and a FSA headset, will all these things fit together?

I'm completely brand new to everything scooters and am trying to build my first scooter. I don't really understand all the differences or terms yet, I'm still learning. Forgive this if it seems dumb...

Will an Ethic Lindworm work with a Tilt headset with a Tilt or Proto SCS clamp and Ethic Almasty bars? Will I have to get the compression washers to go along with it? Will I have to cut anything?

Thank you in advance.

yoyoflavored

Steel Member
That sounds like a dope setup, but you need a fork to determine if you need headset washers (headset spacers?) You also need to determine what size bars you want.

Sorry, I didn't realize. I was going to use an Ethic Merrow fork, but I am open to any other forks (like Tilt, etc). I am 5'5", not sure how tall the bars should be. Width is whatever. I used to BMX a long time ago and had bigger bars then. I don't know if any of that helps.

Hamish C

Steel Member
You will have to cut the top off the merrow forks and install a starnut to use them with scs but wont need headset spacers as long as you cut them down enough, if you got tilt forks you would need to run maybe an inch or less of headset spacers (not sure if you would need to run spacers if you got a full size proto scs)
If I were you I would get the 620 mm tall ethic almasty bars and try that but if you dont like it you can cut them shorter (also dont forget to cut the slit off the bottom of the bars to use them in scs)

janos

I have a sacrifize flyte 100 it has an oversized clamp and IHC system ( so its 28mm inside 35 outside i think) I bought it ages ago and now the bars are to small i wanted to get the following bars.

apex bol bars standart sized.. will they fit ? or would i have to change anything... thx in advance for any help and advice

sorry for no links ... cant post links yet

my son wants to make a scooter with:
  • Envy Reaper Bars
  • Fasen Raven Deck
what type of fork, clamp, compression set ect. does he need to fit this deck and bars?