Tricks you've done on accident?

issac p

Silver Member
one time I landed a nose manny on a round rail because I fucked up an overcrook
it was scary as all hell and I wish I could do it again
I've done that too, but on a downrail.
I've also done like a retarded noseblunt on a downrail when trying to lipslide it.

Lohens91

Bronze member
when i was learning whip front scooterflip airs i threw the whip way too hard and did a whip front scooterflip whip air.

Nate.M

Front board to heel rewind because I was trying to heel off but it hit my ankle and came back as a whip hurt like hell but it was sickkkkk

matr!

Silver Member
^ahah

I did three quarters of a backflip on a bike once. Dropped in on a 9ft and pedaled the absolute fuck out of it across the flat to fly out of the 6ft at the other end. I did fly out of the six foot, probably about six foot above the coping, and without a single intention I started rotating backwards. I realized what was happening and knew that I was fucked so I just tried to huck it and ride it out. Front wheel hit the ground and threw me face first. Made it around 75% ahah. I was just trying to get as high as I could. I'm sure it wasn't straight and I flailed around heaps, but if I landed it it would've looked crazy dodge.

Ignacho

Silver Member
was learning double pegs on downrails, but my back part went over so I did a back lip

Last edited: