Tricks you've done on accident?

Lohens91

Bronze member
I was trying a superman bartwist to fingerwhip and I was wearing a wrist brace because I sprained the wrist i fingerwhip with so I ended up doing a superman to oppo fullfingertwist(right-handed counter clockwise fingerwhip and left-handed bartwist).

ChrisFleugel

Silver Member
I was trying a superman bartwist to fingerwhip and I was wearing a wrist brace because I sprained the wrist i fingerwhip with so I ended up doing a superman to oppo fullfingertwist(right-handed counter clockwise fingerwhip and left-handed bartwist).
you were trying a what...you ended up doing a what...

Phase Three

Silver Member
I was trying to board this huge box but i ended up doing a 50-50 and it was cool because i don't have pegs its like trying to 50-50 on an lindworm

tyler_magro

UN1C0RN
Was practicing lip slides on ledges last night trying to get them longer. I ended up sliding a front nose blunt across the entire box :X

Ignacho

Silver Member
Was practicing lip slides on ledges last night trying to get them longer. I ended up sliding a front nose blunt across the entire box :X
Would love if that happened to me, I'm trying to learn noseblunt slides on ledges and I always end up in a lipslide haha