True Skate

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Anybody else play this? I'm sure I'm not the only who can't put it down hahaha

For those who play it, what do you think about the new update?

Discuss

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
I've sorda played it for like a year and a half. Its probably a slight issue. I've bought all of the parks...twice....
So have I lol
I bought them all again once I switched over to android (best decision ever btw)

I've played it almost everyday since my freshman year of high school hahaha

Ignacho

Silver Member
haven't played it for a long time but it was fun to play, even played a game of skate with my friend in the game

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
haven't played it for a long time but it was fun to play, even played a game of skate with my friend in the game
I've always wanted to play a game of skate on it but none of my friends play it so it would be really unfair haha

Maybe once I convince them to buy it lol

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Yea, I downloaded the new park like as soon as the update came out haha But the stupid update wiped all my progress... when I opened up the app, it started me out at the tutorial. So I guess I have to restart the whole game now...

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Devin you can restore your purchases possibly. Do you guys share videos?
I can restore my purchases, I got those back, what dissappeared was tricks in the trick book, the gaps in the gap book, my deck graphic, achievements, and all 50000 true credits.

So pretty much everything that I had to work towards

I used to share videos then one day, I went to upload a video and it said that my account didnt exist... So I lost all my vids and just haven't felt like starting back up yet. I need to though