True Skate

lucasw

Steel Member
whats the best park to get? i already got the village which is aamazing but what is the next best one

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
whats the best park to get? i already got the village which is aamazing but what is the next best one
The warhouse is one of my favorite parks and the schoolyard has some pretty good spots in it although some of the spots in the schoolyard such as the big double sets are next to impossible to ride because of lack of runway. I actually really liked the latest Street League LA park too. Honestly though, I would just get all of them hahaha. Its totally worth it.

But if you're just planning on getting just one more, I'd say go for the warhouse.

lucasw

Steel Member
The warhouse is one of my favorite parks and the schoolyard has some pretty good spots in it although some of the spots in the schoolyard such as the big double sets are next to impossible to ride because of lack of runway. I actually really liked the latest Street League LA park too. Honestly though, I would just get all of them hahaha. Its totally worth it.

But if you're just planning on getting just one more, I'd say go for the warhouse.
ok thx

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
It really is. Underpass is actually my all time favorite park but since we were talking about DLC... you know...

JasonxB

Steel Member
Ik mang, heading out to buy an itunes card later so I can afford it, I have $.079 on my account...I <3 a fresh map. Have you played it?

Devin DePriest

Beef Repellent
Staff member
Ik mang, heading out to buy an itunes card later so I can afford it, I have $.079 on my account...I <3 a fresh map. Have you played it?
Yea, the ramps are like super-sized so you don't over-shoot the ramps/rails like you normally would in like the street league parks (unless you play on realistic mode. Which I do when I play on the street league parks because it puts everything into proportion). I feel like I can actually grind an entire rail now haha.

JasonxB

Steel Member
Yea, the ramps are like super-sized so you don't over-shoot the ramps/rails like you normally would in like the street league parks (unless you play on realistic mode. Which I do when I play on the street league parks because it puts everything into proportion). I feel like I can actually grind an entire rail now haha.
so is it better to play tampa on realistic or non-realistic, I like both but I prefer realistic

edit: nevermind I played it and realistic is just perfect. The stairs with the rail on the right and hubba on the left and the A frame rail are 10/10.

Last edited:

ChrisFleugel

Silver Member
I love this park... I don't like realistic though...the board feels way to heavy. I just stick to the normal mode with realist tricks. Hmu on camkord: ChrisFleugel